[NOTE- John Spangler does NOT accept Credit Cards.]
Return to Collectors Headquarters.
Firearms made after 1898 can only be shipped to Federal Firearms License holders.
All Federal, state and local laws must be obeyed. Modern firearms cannot be sold outside of the United States.
You must be satisfied! If for any reason you are not, return item within three days in the same condition as received for a full refund less shipping costs.
Firearms and ammunition are offered as collectors items only, and not guaranteed as to shooting condition. Have them checked by a competent gunsmith prior to firing. All items are offered subject to prior sale.
Shipping, Handling and Insurance:
All shipping estimates below are for U.S. shipments only, and include insurance for the full purchase price. Foreign shipping and insurance will be figured on request. All foreign shipments invoiced for customs at actual purchase price.
- Handguns can be shipped by:
- Federal Express (C&R and FFL)
- Certified Priority Mail (FFL only)
- UPS Next Day Air (C&R and FFL).
- Handgun shipping charges are usually $45.00 by UPS or FEDEX.
- Long arms can go UPS ground. Some shorter items like M1 carbines will run $45.00. However, UPS added a $10 charge for all packages over 48" long, so most rifle or shotgun shipping charges are usually about $55.00. Extra long items such as muskets, items requiring special packing, or extremely high value items will run higher.
- Small items (parts, web gear, etc) will be shipped by UPS or Post Office priority mail, depending on size, weight, distance, value,and convenience. Cost runs about $10.00 to $15.00.
- Medium tems (bayonets, small shell cases, any ammunition) will be shipped by UPS. Costs typically run about $16.00-18.00.
Minimum shipping charge is $10.00.
Prices and Payment:
- Allow seven to ten business days for any type of check or money order other than U.S. Postal Money Orders to clear.
- U.S. Postal Money orders and credit card payments ship immediately.
- Credit card orders add 4% to the total cost of merchandise and shipping. You can send credit card information using our secure order form (see below), or include it on your order form and mail it, whichever way you like best.
- All prices are subject to change or correction.
How to Order:
For anything other than guns or ammunition, you can order by phone or e-mail and pay with your Mastercard or Visa, if the item number begins with ""SM".
Items which DO NOT BEGIN WITH SM can ONLY be ordered with payment by Money Order or Check.
Guns and ammunition can be reserved by phone or e-mail, but we MUST HAVE a signed copy of our order form before shipment, along with a signed copy of a Federal Firearms License (FFL) for guns made after 1898.
- Click here to send us an e-mail message, make sure to include:
- The item number and name of the item(s) you want.
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- When we receive your e-mail we will confirm availability and advise the cost for insured shipping.
- Click below to view the appropriate order form.
- Complete the order form. (Many browsers will allow you to complete it on your screen, then print out the completed form. For others you will have to print the blank form and fill it out by hand.
- Sign the order form.
- Send the completed copy of the order form along with payment and a signed copy of an FFL (if you are ordering firearms manufactured after 1898) to the address on the order form.
*NOTE - The BATF has ruled that dealer FFLs can be transmitted by electronic means. To speed up transactions we also accept completed order/release forms transmitted electronically but we request that you also send the original via regular mail.
BATFE has ruled that Collector "C&R FFL" licenses must still be sent by regular mail because they can not be verified by the BATF eZCheck.
If the item number begins with SM - Marc Wade, "Stormy Mountain Sports" is offering these items.
For all items whose numbers do not begin with SM - John Spangler is offering these excess items from his personal collection.
Click here if you need more information, or instructions about FFL requirements or help finding an FFL in your area.
Return to Collectors Headquarters.